"Shining Light on Jill O'Meara: A Photographic Journey"

 Welcome to my world of photography, where passion meets professionalism and a whole lot of fun!


Let me introduce myself: I spent nearly a decade as an Architect Technologist with Murray O Laoire Architects, Dublin until 2009, when I found myself facing a new chapter due to the economic crash. But fear not, because I was also pursuing a photography degree at the time, so I jumped right into working for myself. Talk about seizing the moment, right?

My last commercial project was in my home county, Cork School of Music


Now, picture this: in the midst of building my photography career, my life got even more exciting with the arrival of three baby boys in just two years—yes, including twins! Parenthood and entrepreneurship became my ultimate balancing act, and let me tell you, I mastered it faster than you can say "cheese!"

Fast forward to today, and I'm proud to say I've been honored with over 60 international portrait awards for my work. But here's the thing: I get it. Being in front of the camera can be intimidating. Trust me, I've been there. That's why when it comes to family portraits, it's all about making it a blast for the little ones. After all, capturing their joy and love for each other is what makes my heart sing.
For over eight years, I had the privilege of serving as an editorial portrait photographer for the esteemed Irish Magazine RSVP. It was here that I fell head over heels in love with guiding clients through poses and styling, crafting those timeless portraits that stand the test of time.





Let's talk about my studio—a haven for creativity and connection. Whether it's family portraits, corporate sessions, or a full makeover experience, my team and I have got you covered. And trust me, stepping into our studio is like stepping into a whole new world of possibilities.




But beyond the accolades and the glitz, what truly fuels my passion is empowering my clients, no matter their age or background. I've found my calling in creating moments that make people feel seen, heard, and celebrated.

And speaking of celebration, you've probably heard my famous tagline: "I make celebrities feel like normal people and normal people like celebrities." Because let's face it, everyone deserves to feel like a star in front of the lens.


So, are you ready to capture some magic together? Let's make memories that last a lifetime! Lets Connect! 📸✨


April 23, 2024
0

Comments