Contemporary Maternity Portraits

 Contemporary Maternity Portraits



Maternity shoot are creative photo shoots which I absolutely adore creating ,

My years of producing magazine portraits for Irish glossy magazine and my passion for Art is the mastermind behind my contemporary maternity shoots.
Having a baby is such a special time and pregnancy is such a short period. It so magical to capture some incredible photos of really celebrating what your body can do and experience.
No women will ever regret owing art style portraits of them expecting a baby.
I recommend these shoots to be done 6-7 months pregnant . I have the props for shoot too so no need to buy anything .


We can offer you hair and make over or
if your happy to do your own that's is perfect too.



Bring the husbands/partners and siblings too.
We do the newborn shoot as a follow on shoot when baby is in the first few months.





Check out my bump to baby shoot on my website under baby section for details on the packages. Call 0878351106 for info or ask questions. It make a lovely gift to buy for yourself or give big hints to your other half 😉

Let me create images you love and capture such a special time in your live.
Jill
Studio in Enfield

2 sibling poses
January 19, 2022
0

Comments