Top tips on the couples portrait that use authentic poses and real interactions.

 


 

Top tips on the couples portrait that use authentic poses and real interactions.

 By Jill O'Meara, Portrait Photographer


The most popular couple portraits are 1. engaged couples, 2. couple portraits taken during the family session 3.milestone wedding anniversaries couples .

 

The most important factor in creating a couple photo no matter the age is them being themselves. The bond they have with their partner and capture the celebration of their love.

 

It's so special to take a portrait of a couple who are engaged. They have so much excitement with up coming wedding planning. They also have other huge plans i.e buying their first home as they start their life together or starting a family.

 

The other end is the couple who are married for 30, 40 or even 50 years. Their eyes tell is all. They are caring and compassionate

to each other. They are united. They are the leader of the  family hierarchy. When I pick up the camera and they hold  hands or link arms the love from my heart capturing the moment is magical.

 

If you are looking for creative couple photography ideas then my style will interest you.

 

I do all types of couple portraits styles which do depend on the age group of the couple.

 

Create emotional filled portraits !

 

For the younger couple I do more than “smile at the camera!”

 

I love creating art. I see engagement shoots as the start of the life story. I teach the couple the best posing that will be fabulous on their wedding day. It's a gorgeous experience and one they will always cherish.

 

Here are some of my “go to” poses that always draw more of a natural interaction. It also provides me with beautiful photos.

 

The experience is a fun couple photoshoot. The photos will become your legacy portraits for many generation to come.

 

The Look

 

To show love and affection, I get my couples to look at each other.  There is something about eye contact that makes a couple  feel their love for each other. It will get rid of the nerves and you may even laugh out loud.

 

The Cuddle

 

I love getting my couples if they are up for it to face each other or in the spoon position getting a cuddle.

This relaxes my clients and of course I will be entertaining them with my typical funny one liners .

Have my clients wrap their arms around each other and pull each other in close is magical.

If they're facing each other, they can cuddle up and rest their foreheads together.

Another idea is to have the shorter of the two rest their head on the other's chest or shoulder.

 

 

The Whisper

 

Now I love this little tip to create an incredible portrait of a couple and capture their bond.

 

I would give them something to whisper like “ say your favourite cereal in a sexy voice”. This always drops their guard and captures a real moment.

 

 

The laugh

 

I am not giving away all my secrets, how I make my couples feel relaxed and  laugh . You have to come and see for yourself!

 

 

 

 

 

Here are some cute couple photo ideas of my style of couple poses in one session.


  

Are you are looking for the ultimate engaged couple photoshoot?


 

 

 

Are you wedding anniversary celebration?

Are you a couple who is married ten years or more. You may haven't had your photo taken since your wedding day!.



If you like my work, maybe my couple portrait photoshoot in Ireland is for you.

Why not come to our stunning studio. Treat the lady to a professional makeover in the studio before the shoot.


Stay in many of the luxury hotels in the area

1. Johnstown House Estate [450 metres away],

2. The Hamlet Court[ 1 km away],

3. The Moyvalley Hotel[ 6 Km away],

4. Carton House [19 km away]and

5. The Westgrove hotel [26 km].

 

Make it a weekend to remember and let capture portraits you will love even decades from now.

 

Jill xx

 

Portraits Photographer

 

Studio In Enfield


Jill xx

Portrait Photographer

Studio



Studio In Enfield


couple photos
August 14, 2020
0

Comments